- If you provide an email address you will receive a confirmation email once your purchase has been shipped and a tracking number of your shipment will be provided.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- All orders are shipped via Express Mail Service. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders cannot be shipped COD.
- If you are not completely satisfied or if there is a discrepancy with your order, please retain all packaging and contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all shipments outside of the Kingdom of Thailand may be subject to Import Duty / Tax / VAT which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Such charges are not included in the purchase price of Domenico Gardini products. We will not be responsible for the payment of any Import Duty / Tax / VAT under any circumstances. We are not able to offer a refund for returned goods which are returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying any customs duties imposed.
When ordering from Domenico Gardini you agree to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT which may be imposed by your country’s government. If you refuse to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your order you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product/s and any Import Duty / Tax / VAT or penalty imposed by your government.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties are not always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining whether Import Duty / Tax / VAT will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount. Based on your country’s customs rules, it is possible that your parcel will fall below that threshold level.
Therefore we ask that you contact your local customs/import/mail departments for rates before you place an order to avoid any surprises.
We cannot guarantee that items will not be subject to random checks and cause associated delays and charges. Domenico Gardini is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.